Tuesday 10 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi beauties. The gorgeous Emma from Lipsticked Louise has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please go and visit her blog, she is a wonderful writer and I highly recommend following her.



I've seen the Versatile Blogger Award around a few of the blogs I've been reading, and from what I understand they are passed along between bloggers as a way to network, share and encourage newer bloggers. I have been blogging for less than a week now, so I am very humbled and happy that Emma thought enough of my blog to include me in her nominations. I would also like to thank everyone who has been reading and following my blog. It has been so much more successful than I imagined it would be this early in, and I am really enjoying blogging about something that I am so passionate about.



Rules:

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging. 
2. Let them know that you have nominated them. 
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself. 
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you. 
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post. 


My 7 random facts:

1. I got engaged just before the Christmas just gone. My Fiancee is amazing, and we have been together for 7 years.
2. I am terrified of sharks. Terrified. Just seeing them on TV makes me instantly alert and panicked.
3. I LOVE Mexican food. It's hard to get good Mexican in Australia, let alone where I live, but I can't get enough of it.
4. My favourite colour is green. Has been since I was 4 and decided I hated pink.
5. My man usually works late, and every night when he wakes me up to let me know he's home, I laugh at him. I never have any recollection of this, either.
6. I'm a TV show junkie. I collect series on DVD and watch them over and over.
7. I've been doing my own nails for years, and still get polish everywhere. On both hands.



And now for the exciting part. Ok, so some of these aren't strictly 'new' bloggers, but they are definitely one's that I would recommend taking a look at. I nominate:

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You are so very welcome :) I'm really enjoying your blog

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the award and also your recent engagement! I am also afraid of sharks as well and enjoy Mexican food! Stopping by from the blog hop, would you like to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just had a look at your blog and am now following!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating me! Yay!
    I love your blog and congratulations because you really deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! And thank you so much.

      Delete
  4. Owwwwww, Ellen, thankyou! Thats so sweet!
    I am confused, as I class myself as a relitavely new blogger. Do I have to do what you have done now? So answer all the above questions on my blog? :)
    I am very new still!

    Ruth E
    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Yeah, that's pretty much it. Just post the picture, rules, random facts about, and who you nominate.

      Looking forward to your future posts :)

      Ellen xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you, you're so sweet :) Check mine out <3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome. I'm loving your blog xx

      Delete
  6. I must have forgotten or missed your post because I nominated you too LMAO!

    Thanks a bunch :)

    -Chrissy
    crashbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...