Hi beauties. The gorgeous Emma from Lipsticked Louise has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Please go and visit her blog, she is a wonderful writer and I highly recommend following her.
I've seen the Versatile Blogger Award around a few of the blogs I've been reading, and from what I understand they are passed along between bloggers as a way to network, share and encourage newer bloggers. I have been blogging for less than a week now, so I am very humbled and happy that Emma thought enough of my blog to include me in her nominations. I would also like to thank everyone who has been reading and following my blog. It has been so much more successful than I imagined it would be this early in, and I am really enjoying blogging about something that I am so passionate about.
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know that you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.
My 7 random facts:
1. I got engaged just before the Christmas just gone. My Fiancee is amazing, and we have been together for 7 years.
2. I am terrified of sharks. Terrified. Just seeing them on TV makes me instantly alert and panicked.
3. I LOVE Mexican food. It's hard to get good Mexican in Australia, let alone where I live, but I can't get enough of it.
4. My favourite colour is green. Has been since I was 4 and decided I hated pink.
5. My man usually works late, and every night when he wakes me up to let me know he's home, I laugh at him. I never have any recollection of this, either.
6. I'm a TV show junkie. I collect series on DVD and watch them over and over.
7. I've been doing my own nails for years, and still get polish everywhere. On both hands.
And now for the exciting part. Ok, so some of these aren't strictly 'new' bloggers, but they are definitely one's that I would recommend taking a look at. I nominate: