Wednesday 11 April 2012

NOTD: Steady As She Rose

Time for another NOTD! Today I'm wearing OPI's Steady As She Rose, a colour that defies description. In some lights, it's a lilac purple, in others, rose pink or grey. At times all three. Sometimes it's cool toned and sometimes it looks quite warm. I have never come across a creme finish that is as dynamic in its colour as this one. Isn't she pretty?


To apply, the formula is slightly thicker than most but easy enough to work with. It goes on very opaque, but streaky, and usually only needs 2 coats.

So tell me, what are you wearing on your nails right now? And has anyone seen a creme finish polish that seems to shift colours in different lighting like this one?

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful colour! Love the pastel nail polishes for spring xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I live in Australia so I think I'm in denial about it being Autumn.

      Delete
  2. love the blog and started following!
    check mine out!
    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, and thank you for sharing your blog.

      Delete
  3. That is a beautiful color!!! love your blog, following as well!! :)
    http://facepaintisgreat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty! It looks lilac in the photos :) I am having a giveaway at my blog, check it out <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning colour! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...