Tuesday 10 April 2012

My Mane Blog's Question Wednesday (Nail Polish Edition)

Hi guys, MyManeBlog is having a blog hop, and it's nail polish themed! Blog hops are a great way to find new blogs to read, as well as get your blog out there for others to find. Seriously, go and check it out.

For this week there are 5 nail polish related questions.


1. Favorite everyday nail polish color:
You can't really beat a pale pink for it's versatility of wear. It's appropriate for nearly any occasion and outfit. I like mine the lighter the better. My pick would be OPI's Step Right Up.
2. Favorite nail polish trend(s):
I don't know that I really have a favourite trend. I get tired of them pretty quickly. I tried ombre nails over the Easter weekend, which was fun and surprisingly easy, so I'll say ombre for now.
3. Acrylics or natural?
Natural. My nails are fairly fragile as it is, so acrylics aren't really an option, but I much prefer the look of natural nails, with and without polish.
4. Favorite Nail Polish Brand:
At the moment it would have to be Essie nail polishes. I love creme and jelly finishes and they do them SO well. I have way more OPI in my collection though.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
I went through a patch, until I tried the ombre nails, for like 2 months where I didn't wear any nail polish. Everyone thought I was ill... Usually it's somewhere between 2 and 4 times a week.

Now, your turn! If you decide to join in, please tweet me or comment and leave the link below. I would love to know everyone's answers (sticky beak much?).

1 comment:

  1. Light pink nails are adorable!! Nude nails are definitely going to be hot this spring! :)

    The ombre nails are so easy!! I was so surprised at how easy they are && they look so great!

    Ahh Two months without nail polish!! lol! Crazy girl!

    Thanks so much for participating!
    I hope to see you next week!

    xoxo, nykki

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...