Tuesday 10 April 2012

EOTD: Lana Del Rey Inspired Eye Look

Until some recent research, I didn't really know much about Lana Del Rey. She hasn't really been big here in Australia, that I'm aware of. What little I did know about her was that I LOVED her makeup. She seems to walk a fine line between the heavy looks of the 60's with the bohemian flair of the 70's. Her eyes are always played up with maximum effect. Today's eye of the day was inspired by her look. 






Here are the products used for the look

From left to right:
  • The pale beige/pink from the Wet N Wild Greed Eye Shadow Palette
  • Prestige Cosmetics Liquid Liner in Black
  • The two browns (mixed) and black from the NP Romance Set

Let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, I love it. You've done your eyeliner perfectly!

    Also,I just nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award on my blog!

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the comment and nomination! xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I love the shape of your eyebrows, I wish mine were that thick! xo

    tattooedtealady.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...