Tuesday 10 July 2012

July Lust List

Another month, another wishlist. I am sad to report that I didn't end up buying anything from my June Lust List post. Very good for the budget but a little bit sad for me. Oh well. This month's post may well suffer the same fate, but this month I'm lusting over some much more budget friendly bits and bobs.

July Lust List 2012
Clockwise from left they are:

  • Real Techniques Starter Kit - I bought the Core Collection a couple of months ago and love them more than it is appropriate to love a set of brushes. I really want to get the Starter Kit because I've been hearing great things about them to, and am pretty sure I would love them too.
  • Revlon Lip Butters in Candy Apple and Creamsicle - I basically want the whole line, but these two look so gorgeous.
  • NARS Larger Than Life eye liners in Via Veneto and Rue Bonaparte - I'm in the market for pencil liners that will stay well on my water line, and these have pretty great reviews.
  • Bourjois Bronzing Powder - aside from the fact that it won me over because it was shaped like chocolate, I am sick of looking like a ghost and think this could be my remedy.
  • Maybelline Color Tattoos in Tenacious Teal and Bad To The Bronze - I already own Tough As Taupe and Bold Gold and love them (you can see my review and swatches here) so am keen to acquire some more. As well as these two shades, I will be keeping my eye out for Pomegranate Punk also.
Be sure to let me know what's on your wishlist this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...