Saturday 7 April 2012

What's In My Makeup Bag - Blog Hop

Hello all! I recently discovered Blog Hop at Blog Love Therapy and had to give it a go, especially since this weeks theme is "What's in your makeup bag?". If you haven't heard of Blog Hops before, or are interested in joining in, check them out here.

So, check out some of the most used things in my day to day makeup bag!
What's In My Makeup Bag - Blog Hop #4
Clockwise from far left:
1. Maybelline Define-A-Lash Mascara in Very Black
2. Elizabeth Arden Intervene in Soft Porcelain
3. Mac Fluidline in Blacktrack
4. Wet N Wild Greed eye shadow palette
5. Korres Lip Butter in Mango
6. Face of Australia 3 in 1 Primer
7. Burts Bees Sun Protecting Lip Balm

5 comments:

  1. Love the Wet N Wild palette! Great post! :)

    http://beautybyemma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ellen,

    Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment :) I also love the items in your makeup bag as well :) I've subscribed to you and I hope you'll join me as well. it would be great if we could keep in touch :)

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I somehow must have forgot to follow your while I was over there but all fixed up now :)

      Delete
  3. I've heard nothing but good things about Korres Lip Butters, think I might invest in a couple when payday rolls around! :)

    Lola@LolaStarHearts..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously love mine, and I'm not much of a lip butter/balm person.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...