Saturday 7 April 2012

All Time Favourites: Blush

It's time for the next installment of my all time favourite makeup and beauty products. Today's focus topic is blushes! I'm a big blush fan, but it honestly took little to no thought to decide on my all time favourite. Hands down it has to be Mac's Sheertone Blush in Peaches. 



I use it all the time. It is my go to blush when I can't decide. It's versatile and gives a perfect peachy glow that looks completely natural.



If I had to choose only one blush to use for the rest of my life, this would be it (though I would probably cry).

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, I'm having a complete obsession with mac blushes at the minute. That I'm also having an obsession with all things peach coloured isn't helping my lust for this blush either :P

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    http://lipstickedlouise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...