Saturday 14 April 2012

NOTD: Sunshine and Rainbows

Hi Guys. I have a fun one for you today. Off the back of yesterday's NOTD using OPI's Banana Bandana, I have created a bright, multicoloured, mood elevating mani for you (phew, that's a lot of adjectives). Check it out!




It's deceptively easy to create, and near on impossible to mess up. As you can see, I used a mix of thick and thin lines to keep it casual, and switched up the colours on each nail. I used:


  • Blue - OPI Fly
  • Pink (showing up dark orange in photos) - OPI I Mainely Eat Lobster
  • Orange - OPI In My Back Pocket
  • Purple - OPI Ate Berries In the Canaries
  • Green - Essie Pretty Edgy
Let me know what you think! xx

5 comments:

  1. So bright and fun and spring-y (is that a word?) Did you use tape? Hehe, i just made a new video in spring nails with the tape technique. Check it out?

    http://youtube.com/user/SecretsofABeautyNerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhh. I really like the color combination you used. Found you from BlogLoveTherapy's blog hop. Looking forward to your next NOTD post.
    (^^,)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Ms. Ellen! I just checked your blog and it's really cute! :) Hope you'll check out my blog as well and follow it if you like. :) Thanks a bunch! :)

    M'ree
    http://sillymree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! very nice finger nails.. I love the color combination..


    salon cincinnati
    salons cincinnati

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...