Friday 6 April 2012

Lust List: Easter Brights

Happy Easter and welcome to my first Lust List! Here in Australia it is already Good Friday, which means I am currently enjoying my four day weekend.

Lust Lists will be a semi regular feature on The Glow Down, where I share the items I am lusting on right now. This edition has been inspired by the bright colours of easter. You will notice a lot of the products are from the Illamasqua Human Fundamentalism collection. I have fallen hard for this new collection and, lets face it, no one does colour quite like Illamasqua.

Easter Brights Lust Haves
Easter Brights Lust Haves by theglowdown


Clockwise from the top right:

  • Illamasqua Fundamental Palette from the Human Fundamentalism collection
  • Mac Fluidline in Blue Peep (discontinued)
  • Butter London nail polish in Cheeky Chops
  • Nars Larger Than Life Lip Gloss in Norma
  • Nars Lip Gloss in Easy Lover
  • Butter London Nail Polish in Slapper
  • Illamasqua Lipstin in Apocolips from the Human Fundamentalism collection
  • Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Can Can from the Human Fundamentalism collection
  • Illamasqua Powder Eye Shadow in Burst from the Human Fundamentalism collection
  • Mac Ombre Blush in Azalea Blossom


I hope everyone has a safe and happy easter.

Ellen xx

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of all the Illamasqua products. I have been wanting to try them out for so long. Nice blog! Thanks for following me! Now following back. Can't wait to see what you have for the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have been visiting your blog for a couple of weeks now and I'm really enjoying it.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...