1. When the fair comes to town, do you usually go?
Sadly, no. We don't really have big fairs where I live, and the ones we do get are usually geared towards kids. A big one that I do go to every couple of years, is the Easter Show in Sydney.
2. What is your favorite thing to eat at the fair? Food and/or dessert!
Snow cones. I looooove snow cones.
3. Do you like to go on the rides? What are some of your favorite rides?
Not usually, but my two favourites are the big slide that you ride down on a hessian sack, and the swing carousel thing.
4. What are some cool shows or exhibits that happen at your local fair?
I don't know that there is a local fair or show where I live :(. At the Easter Show, I love all of the animal exhibits, especially the baby ducks.
5. Do you usually buy anything at the fair? What do you like to buy?
When I go to the Easter Show, I always get the Willy Wonka and Bertie Beetle show bags. I have eaten some of the yummiest and craziest lollies from the Willy Wonka bag that you don't usually find in stores. For those who haven't had the pleasure of eating a bertie beetle (I'm pretty sure they are Aussie), they are the most delicious beetle shaped chocolates with honeycomb and coconut bits. They are incredibly hard to find now.