Clockwise from top right:
- Sleek Blush by 3 in Lace - these blush trio palettes look so pretty. Lace includes a medium pink, shimmery pale pink and peach tones blush.
- Tarte Clean Slate Poreless 12hr Perfecting Primer - I feel like I'm continually on the search for the perfect primer for me. I've been hearing good things about this primer and like that it includes a lot of natural ingredients.
- Chloe L'eau De Chloe - I got a sample of this perfume in last months LustHaveIt box and I have fallen in love with it. It's such a pretty smell.
- Lanolips 101 Ointment - I recently bought my first of these tinted lip ointments in the colour Sunshine. I love it so much I now want them all. The one shown is Rhubarb.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua - I'm more than slightly addicted to foundation and wish I had the cash to splash on a bottle of this.
- Bobbi Brown Beige Shimmer Brick - Always a sucker for a good highlighter.
- BH Cosmetics Fan Brush - or really any fan brush would do. I've never owned or used this type of brush and am intrigued by them
- Bioderma Crealine H20 Cleansing Solution - This one needs little explanation. The beauty blogging community is full of raving reviews.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector - I need all the help I can get to cover up my dark circles right now.