Nykki from Nykki's Mane Blog has brought us yet another fun Question Wednesday Blog Hop on the topic of travel. Check out her blog if you would like to join in.
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be?
Spain. I've never been and always wanted to go.
2. Where is the coolest/best place you have ever traveled?
I'm probably picking this one as my best because of how much fun it was, but it was a trip my then boyfriend and I took to Brisbane. We left at 10pm in the night (after he had finished work), drove all through the night, stopped at Byron Bay to watch the sunrise, kept driving and stopped on the Sunshine Coast for breakfast, and hit Brisbane at around 10 or 11 am. We only stayed for 5 nights, but we had the best time.
3. How do you feel about road trips?
I love them, but in moderation. I tend to get a little fidgety after a few hours in the car, so I enjoy road trips that involve lots of little stops along the way. I also really love exploring and seeing new things, which road trips are perfect for.
4. You just won two tickets to your dream vacation, who's going with you?
My fiance. Someone has to pick up my bar tab.
5. Airport security is only allowing you to take 3 make-up items with you, what are they?
Haha, when I first when I read the question I thought it was asking what are the airport security for only allowing me to take 3 items. My answer would have been something not quite family friendly. My real answers would have to be a tinted moisturiser, mascara and Becca Beach Tint in Guava (to double as a lip and a cheek colour).