Wednesday 16 May 2012

Question Wednesday: Pets!



Nykki from Nykki's Mane Blog has brought us another fun Question Wednesday blog hop. If you haven't already, pop over there and check out both her great blog and the blog hop. Keep reading for my answers to this weeks questions.

1. How many pets do you have & what are their names?
I have 1 very cheeky cat named Lily. She is a pure white domestic shorthair that we adopted from an animal shelter a few years ago. Here she is:

2. Why do you have pets?
I'm a huge animal lover, and the bond that you develop with pets is incredible. 
3. What is your dream pet? {Breed, Kind, etc.}
Either a Labrador or a Rottweiler. I love big dogs and can't wait to move to a house where we could get one.
4. If you could domesticate any wild animal and have it for a pet, which would it be?
Elephant. I love elephants. Last time I went to the zoo I spent about half an hour just watching them. 
5. Let's solve the biggest pet debate: Cats or Dogs? 
I love both, and I love my Lily, but I'm a dog person at heart. I have been since I was little. One of the things I'm most excited about when it comes to saving up to buy a house is that it means I can finally adopt a dog to add to our little family.

9 comments:

  1. Lily looks so cute :) I also love big dogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's very cute when she's not being destructive :)

      Delete
  2. Lily looks adorable! I love that first picture of her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I took that when she was trying to scam me out of a can of tuna I was eating

      Delete
  3. Love Lily:) I had a pure white cat as well but she was deaf. Absolute dote:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Apparently that is really common with white cats. When we got Lily, the animal shelter said there was a good chance she could be deaf.

      Delete
  4. Aw how cute. I'd like a pure white cat but the Mr says it would show the dirt. :-) I think elephants are awesome too! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I thought that too at first. Surprisingly she doesn't at all.

      Delete
  5. Lily looks like such a character. I would LOVE a pet elephant, everytime I see them on TV or at the zoo I just light up. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...