Some of you probably saw the post I did a week ago about what I won in By Lauren Jane's giveaway. Well, that was actually the second giveaway I had won. Can you believe it? I can't.
The first giveaway I won was from the beautiful Claire From You Little Beauty. I would like to say a big thank you to Claire for hosting such a generous giveaway. Please go and check her blog out, it is a wonderful read and she is a great gal.
The prize arrived this week and it has some amazing and very exciting things, especially because most of them aren't readily available here. Have a look below.
From left to right:
- Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in Macaroon - This was probably the product I was most excited for. I have been eyeing off the Revlon Lip Butters for ages and Macaroon was the shade I loved the look of most. Of course, it is a UK only release, so I was so lucky and grateful that Claire had included this. I can tell you, it doesn't disappoint.
- Accesorize Nail Polish in Bronze - a bronze duochrome nail polish with greens and reds in there too.
- Elf Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Black - a black pencil liner with lots of bits of microglitter.
- MUA Starry Night Eyeshadow Palette - this palette is full of shimmery beautiful colours that are very pigmented and apply wonderfully.
- Barry M Lip Paint in Pink Ribbon - a stunning medium pink lipstick.
- Collection 2000 Blushalicious Palette - a palette of 4 shimmery blush shades.
Once again, a big thank you to Claire for hosting such an amazing giveaway. I am absolutely loving my prize.