Monday 30 April 2012

EOTD: Grey and Blue

Today's EOTD was created using some of the products in yesterdays haul post. I would describe it as the mullet of eye looks - business on the top and party on the bottom... Ahhhh, I'm such a dork. I'm truly sorry for that terrible joke.




Here's what I used:

  • Face of Australia Matte Eye Primer
  • The light grey from the Yves Saint Laurent Duo Eye Shadow Powder Duo #81, all the way over and slightly above the lid
  • Prestige Liquid Eyeliner in black applied thinly, with a slight wing, which I then blended out
  • Face of Australia Eye Definer Pencil in Marine below the lower lash line
  • Modelco Fibre Lash Mascara

1 comment:

  1. Pretty!

    I am now following your blog!

    xoxo,

    http://icycrystalgalleria.blogspot.ca/

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...