Tuesday 3 April 2012

and so it begins...

Hi! And welcome to The Glow Down.

If there is one thing that I love, it is the world of beauty. It has been a passion that has just grown and grown. As a teenager, the obsession started with my hair and all things hair care. Through university I developed a deep and all consuming relationship with nails and nail polish. Now, it is a full blown addiction to all things make-up, skin care, hair care and nail colour, that consumes my every spare minute.

In the posts to follow this one, I hope to give an insight into my little world of make-up. As an amateur beauty lover, I aim to present my honest, detailed and well researched thoughts and opinions on any product that crosses my path. To anyone who reads The Glow Down, I hope to impart helpful information, even if just a glimmer.

Ellen xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...