Wednesday 4 April 2012

All Time Favourites: Mascara

Time for the next installment of my all-time favourite products. Today I'm talkin' about my mascara soul mate.





Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Mascara in Very Black – I have a love/hate relationship with this mascara. I still consider it an all-time fav, because I still use it despite one big flaw (which I will get to). It is easily best mascara I have ever used when it comes to the brush, the formula and how my lashes look after application.  



It has one of the old school wire and bristle brushes, with quite a big head, which works wonders to separate and coat lashes. It’s also great for layering, if you are after a more dramatic and bold look.

Now… what’s the one flaw? When it runs (and it runs easily), it burns my eyes like crazy. I definitely would not recommend this one for anyone with even the slightly sensitive eyes.


So, what's your all-time favourite mascara? Have you tried Full N Soft? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...